Waterfowl Flag Instructions
1. Remove the last segment of the fishing rod.
2. Roll the electrical tape near the end of the rod so that the removed segment fits between the roll of tape and the guide
3. Put a rubber band or a rubber ring near the middle of the last segment.
4. Cut the silk (roughly 35” X 30”), fold it (white line) and sew the edge together. Cut a hole in the middle.
5. Pull the removed segment through the folded part of the silk.
6. Tie the left and right ends with rubber bands.
7. Hook the silk piece between the tape and the guide.
8. Tie the middle part with rubber bands.
9. Pull the end of the silk through the rubber ring near the center.